We at global academy standby by what we promise to prepare, global teachers who will be able to teach and inspire the future generation and to do so we provide excellent teacher training that ensures deep understanding of education and training and equips the trainees with the current methodologies and the latest skills which help to bring in the creativity and innovation in their teaching which will shape the tender minds in a constructive environment.
- Successful candidates will receive the Pre-Primary Teacher Training certificate, adding value to their resume.
- Aspiring teachers planning a career as pre and primary teachers gain deeper understanding of different areas of innovative teaching approaches and child development.
- The curriculum of the teaching program consists of topics like Educational Psychology, Stages of Development, and Importance of Play.
- Complete student support with study materials is available for the smooth running of the course.
- Financial support in the form of Educational Loan is available for the deserving students.
- Full guidance on exams with the necessary materials is an added advantage with Global Academy.
- Students are made into groups which help them to stay connected and updated by creating friend circles.
The Diploma in Pre and Primary Teacher Training Course is the perfect base to learn about details of early childhood teaching. As primary education deals with the most sensitive age of learning, the teaching skill of an educator will play a massive role. A professional training will always be better for aspiring teachers, mothers and others who wish to groom children aged 2-12 or be a pre and primary teacher. This course will help you to learn various techniques of early childhood teaching which will help you to start with a global career.
10+2 is the minimum entry requirement.
Maximum duration of the course is 6 months
- Phase 1 : Early Childhood Education
- Phase 2 : Learning and Teaching
- Phase 3 : Proficiency in English Language
- Phase 4 : Arithmetic
- Phase 5 : Exercise in Practical Life
- Phase 6 : Child Development and Learning
- Phase 7 : Record work
The original academic documents need to be produced during the time of admissions. Documents are Mark Sheets of SSLC, 12th, ID card and passport size photo.
Whether you wish to take the conventional route of a classroom teacher or are excited to have a career as an online educator, you will always have opportunities knocking at your door. Global Academy’s Diploma in Pre and Primary Teacher Training Course opens many avenues to numerous job opportunities as the course aims to provide the teachers with a strong foundation in the methodologies of pre-primary education offering a variety of routes into teaching career.
The course will provide the skills and methods to teach children in the age group of 2-12 years and will make the candidates competent enough to work as:
- Pre-primary teachers
- Nursery teachers
- Primary teachers
- Preschool teachers
- Pre-primary curriculum developer
- Course coordinator
- Consultant associated with pre and primary schools
- Professionals planning to own a pre-primary school
The course is suitable for not only pre-primary teachers but anyone connected with pre-primary education.
Documents are listed below:
Mark Sheets of SSLC, 12th, ID card and passport size photo.