Pre-Primary Teacher Training is typically a one-year program designed to provide teachers with the skills, systems, and techniques needed to work with children under the age of twelve. The course is available at the diploma and postgraduate diploma levels and can be completed in a classroom setting, online classes, or through distance education.
Candidates must have a 10+2 diploma or a bachelor's degree, depending on the level for which they are applying. The admission is unequivocal. Candidates are evaluated based on their applications, and those who are chosen must pay admission fees.
- Successful candidates will receive the certificate, adding value to their resumes.
- Aspiring teachers planning a career as teachers gain a deeper understanding of different areas of innovative teaching approaches and child development.
- The curriculum of the teaching program is updated and checks the boxes of complete student understanding.
- Complete student support with study materials is available for the smooth running of the course.
- Financial support in the form of Educational Loan is available for the deserving students.
- Full guidance on exams with the necessary materials is an added advantage with Global Academy.
- Students are made into groups which help them to stay connected and updated by creating friend circles
Global Institution for Teachers (GIT) is a pan-Indian board of education to propagate value education in teaching fields for teaching professionals across the world. The board has designed 100+ courses in certificate, diploma and PG diploma courses certified by the Ministry of Human Resources (MHRD), India. The headquarters of GIT is located in Delhi. The board offers many courses in the discipline of language, education, training, education management etc. at certificate, diploma and PG diploma levels.
Candidates who are enthusiastic about pursuing PPTTC must meet the eligibility requirements in order to apply for admission to various institutions that offer this course. The following are the eligibility requirements for the course:
- Candidates must have completed class 12 in any subject from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 50%.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of a 10+2 qualification.
- Both experienced teachers and aspiring teachers are eligible.
- It is a one-year training program divided into two semesters. Its goal is to bridge the gap between available and desired competencies in this field.
- It teaches various teaching aids and classroom management.
- It also includes practice teaching sessions to give students hands-on experience.
- It qualifies candidates to teach at the Pre-Primary level and assists in-service teachers who wish to improve their skills and qualifications.
The course provides the most diversified subjects for the PPTTC candidates which include English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Natural Science, Computer Science, Social Science etc
The original academic documents need to be produced during the time of admission. The necessary documents are Mark Sheets of SSLC, Plus Two, UG consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 3 years (if applicable), PG Consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 2 years (if applicable), Transfer Certificate, identity proof and photos.
Global Institution for Teachers (GIT) is approved by MHRD and Moe. This board of education is authorized by the central government of India.
After completing the course, the candidates will have a wide range of employment options because there are many schools in India that are under-staffed and are looking for new candidates.
Many franchises are springing up in cities across India. These new schools are looking for people who can care for young children while also teaching them the fundamentals of education through fun activities.
Primary teachers in specialized courses are in high demand because schools must maintain high educational standards. These teachers also have more job opportunities because different schools require them.