The Diploma in Elementary Education (D El Ed) is a two-year diploma program that focuses on primary teacher preparation. D El Ed trains prospective teachers to teach students in primary/upper primary school aged 6-15 years/class I to VIII.
Candidates who have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum average aggregate of 50% are eligible to apply for admission to D El Ed colleges. D El Ed NIOS is another option for untrained teachers working across the country.
- Successful candidates will receive the certificate, adding value to their resumes.
- Aspiring teachers planning a career as teachers gain a deeper understanding of different areas of innovative teaching approaches and child development.
- The curriculum of the teaching program is updated and checks the boxes of complete student understanding.
- Complete student support with study materials is available for the smooth running of the course.
- Financial support in the form of Educational Loan is available for the deserving students.
- Full guidance on exams with the necessary materials is an added advantage with Global Academy.
- Students are made into groups which help them to stay connected and updated by creating friend circles
Global Institution for Teachers (GIT) is a pan-Indian board of education to propagate value education in teaching fields for teaching professionals across the world. The board has designed 100+ courses in certificate, diploma and PG diploma courses certified by the Ministry of Human Resources (MHRD), India. The headquarters of GIT is located in Delhi. The board offers many courses in the discipline of language, education, training, education management etc. at certificate, diploma and PG diploma levels.
- Candidates must have at least a 50% aggregate score in their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Candidates from the reserved and physically handicapped categories are given a 5% concession.
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 at the time of application. Candidates who are SC/ST/PH are given a 5-year time limit.
The Diploma in Elementary Education (D El Ed) is a two-year diploma program that focuses on primary teacher preparation. D. El. Ed trains prospective teachers to teach students in primary/upper primary school aged 6-15 years/class I to VIII.
The course provides the most diversified subjects for the D.EL. Ed candidates which include English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Natural Science, Computer Science, Social Science etc.
The original academic documents need to be produced during the time of admission. The necessary documents are Mark Sheets of SSLC, Plus Two, UG consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 3 years (if applicable), PG Consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 2 years (if applicable), Transfer Certificate, identity proof and photos.
Global Institution for Teachers (GIT) is approved by MHRD and Moe. This board of education is authorized by the central government of India.
After completing the course, the candidates will have a wide range of employment options because there are many schools in India that are under-staffed and are looking for new candidates.
Many franchises are springing up in cities across India. These new schools are looking for people who can care for young children while also teaching them the fundamentals of education through fun activities.
Primary teachers in specialized courses are in high demand because schools must maintain high educational standards. These teachers also have more job opportunities because different schools require them.