Montessori education is gaining popularity around the world, and there is a high demand for trained Montessori practitioners. The Montessori Method is a popular child-centered education method that allows children to develop creativity and a variety of skills in a free environment where their physical and psychological needs are met. As a Montessori teacher, you will be expected to help young students function independently while guiding them through their playful activities
- Successful candidates will receive the certificate, adding value to their resumes.
- Aspiring teachers planning a career as teachers gain a deeper understanding of different areas of innovative teaching approaches and child development.
- The curriculum of the teaching program is updated and checks the boxes of complete student understanding.
- Complete student support with study materials is available for the smooth running of the course.
- Financial support in the form of Educational Loan is available for the deserving students.
- Full guidance on exams with the necessary materials is an added advantage with Global Academy.
- Students are made into groups which help them to stay connected and updated by creating friend circles.
Global Institution for Teachers (GIT) is a pan-Indian board of education to propagate value education in teaching fields for teaching professionals across the world. The board has designed 100+ courses in certificate, diploma and PG diploma courses certified by the Ministry of Human Resources (MHRD), India. The headquarters of GIT is located in Delhi. The board offers many courses in the discipline of language, education, training, education management etc. at certificate, diploma and PG diploma levels
Candidates who are enthusiastic about pursuing PPTTC must meet the eligibility requirements in order to apply for admission to various institutions that offer this course. The following are the eligibility requirements for the course:
- Candidates must have completed class 12 in any subject from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 50%.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of a 10+2 qualification.
- Both experienced teachers and aspiring teachers are eligible.
- It is a one-year training program divided into two semesters. Its goal is to bridge the gap between available and desired competencies in this field.
- It teaches various teaching aids and classroom management.
- It also includes practice teaching sessions to give students hands-on experience
- It qualifies candidates to teach at the Pre-Primary level and assists in-service teachers who wish to improve their skills and qualifications
The course provides the most diversified subjects for the MTTC candidates which include English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Natural Science, Computer Science, Social Science etc
The original academic documents need to be produced during the time of admission. The necessary documents are Mark Sheets of SSLC, Plus Two, UG consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 3 years (if applicable), PG Consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 2 years (if applicable), Transfer Certificate, identity proof and photos.
Global Institution for Teachers (GIT) is approved by MHRD and Moe. This board of education is authorized by the central government of India.
Due to the growing global demand for Montessori teachers, there are numerous opportunities for Montessori teachers, particularly those who have completed Montessori Teacher Training and have a desire to teach young children. After completing the Montessori Teachers Training programme, you will be inundated with job opportunities. The programme promises to familiarise you with all of the approaches and methodologies required to teach children aged 0 to 5 and will qualify you to work as Montessori teachers, early childhood practitioners, and preschool teachers