We at global academy standby by what we promise to prepare, global teachers who will be able to teach and inspire the future generation and to do so we provide excellent teacher training that ensures deep understanding of education and training and equips the trainees with the current methodologies and the latest skills which help to bring in the creativity and innovation in their teaching which will shape the tender minds in a constructive environment.
- Successful candidates will receive the DSERT certificate, adding value to their resume.
- Aspiring teachers planning a career as teachers gain deeper understanding of different areas of innovative teaching approaches and child development.
- The curriculum of the teaching program is updated and checks the boxes of complete student understanding.
- Complete student support with study materials is available for the smooth running of the course.
- Financial support in the form of Educational Loan is available for the deserving students.
- Full guidance on exams with the necessary materials is an added advantage with Global Academy.
- Students are made into groups which help them to stay connected and updated by creating friend circles.
Diploma in Education (D.Ed) is a certificate level teacher training programme that helps in becoming teachers at the elementary level, especially in government schools. Individuals interested to work in the education field and have the willingness to learn the understanding of education and schooling can pursue this course. Universities, Colleges/Institutions, Libraries, Private Coaching Centres, Content Writing, and Schools are some of the employment areas providing job opportunities to people holding D.Ed degree. The course is a two years diploma course and this course can be pursued as both, full time as well as through the distance mode. Aspiring candidates can go ahead and take the course once they have completed their class 12 or equivalent examination and have secured at least 50% marks.
The Department of State Educational Research and Training, popularly known as DSERT aims at giving academic leadership in school education as well as improving the quality of education provided in primary and secondary schools in the state. It was formed as a small academic unit of the Department of Public Instruction. It was then known as the State Institute of Education (SIE), and it originally started functioning from the northern district town of Dharwad in 1964.
Candidates need 50% marks for Higher Secondary level. No age limit for interested candidates.
It is structured as 2 years online course.
- Child Development and Learning
- Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Regional Language
- English Language Teaching
- Environmental Science Teaching
- Mathematics Teaching
- Art Education
- Physical Education
- Social Science Teaching
- General Science
Documents are listed below: Mark Sheets of SSLC, Plus Two, ID card, TC, Migration and Passport Size Photo.
The course is approved by PSC, UPSC, UGC and NCTE.
Elementary education is imperative for the development of a better society and D.Ed helps in achieving just the same. Candidates who successfully complete D.Ed course come out as skilled and qualified elementary school teachers. Such teachers can find employment opportunities at any institute imparting elementary education such as government schools, private schools, private tuition centers, day care centers, and so on.
Such candidates can work in capacities such as:
- Teacher Assistant
- Home Tutor
- Education Coordinator
I had a great experience to learn with Global Academy. Study material is so helpful and they provide previous years question papers too. Thank you
Aabel Lona Martin
At Global Academy, we understand the need for financial support necessary to give wings to your dreams. That’s why we provide educational loan support for you. More.