Are you a sports lover or a physical fitness freak thinking of building a career in the same? If yes,
you have landed at the right place. Physical Education is a field that helps you stick around the
fitness of your body by promoting the importance of exercise and nutrition. Candidates having a
deep passion for sports and related activities should opt for the Masters of Physical Education
course. A degree in MPEd can lead to a variety of career options starting from being part of the
chosen sport to being a physical fitness trainer.
MPEd (Masters of Physical Education) is an undergraduate degree course which deals with the techniques that are useful to maintain the fitness of the human body. The course is typically of three to four years duration. However, some universities also offer one or two year duration MPEd course. MPEd can be pursued as a full-time or part-time course.
- The course should be pursued by candidates who wish to pursue a career in the sports industry in India.
- Candidates who have interest in sports and are physically fit to take up the stress of training athletes should take up Masters in Physical Education course.
- Candidates who wish to contribute to the development of sport and related fields in India should take up the course.
- Candidates who are interested in working with children at the grassroot level so that they are able to guide them in translating in professional sports person should take up a Masters in Physical Education course.
- Coach Referee
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Administrator
- Yoga Trainer
The M.P.Ed programme shall be of a duration of two academic years, that is, four semesters.
Candidates must be at least 19 years old to be admitted to the M.P.Ed programme.
Bir Tikendrajit University is one of the top institutions located in India and was established in the year 2020. Bir Tikendrajit University is a leading educational establishment in India. It also ranks 501 in the World QS status. Numerous universities located in West Bengal have now affiliated with Bir Tikendrajit University.
- University Grants Commission- UGC
- Association of Indian Universities- AIU
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- The Bar Council of India- BCI
- Rehabilitation Council of India- RCI
- Pharmacy Council of India- PCI
Academic counselling about the course, universities etc.
Step 2- Documents submission
The candidates should send the complete scanned academic certificates from SSLC to the given mail address. The incomplete or unclear certificates should be rejected from the selection process.
Step 3- Document verification
The academic documents will be forwarded to the University for Verification.
Step 4- Selection notice and registration
Within 7 working days, the documents will be verified and the selected candidates will be intimated through Email and the candidates will be registered in the University. In this step, the originals of the certificates should be submitted to the university.
Step 5- Admission to M. P. ED
The candidates can start their M. P. ED course
- Original certificate of SSLC, +2, degree and B. P. Ed
- Mark list of +2, and degree, and B. P. Ed
- TC certificate
- Id proof
- Candidates should be Class 12 pass in any stream from a recognised board
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum percentage in Class 12 (usually 45 per cent - 60 per cent) as stipulated by the university/ college in which they are seeking admission
- The candidate should have possessed B. P. Ed certificate from any recognized board
- Candidates should be of minimum 19 years of age or more
- Candidates should clear graduation from a recognised university/ college with a minimum percentage (usually 50 per cent - 60 per cent)
Our institution will provide study materials, syllabus and previous year’s question papers in a timely basis.