We at global academy standby by what we promise to prepare, global teachers who will be able to teach and inspire the future generation and to do so we provide excellent teacher training that ensures deep understanding of education and training and equips the trainees with the current methodologies and the latest skills which help to bring in the creativity and innovation in their teaching which will shape the tender minds in a constructive environment.
- Successful candidates will receive the Sri Venkateswara University certificate, adding value to their resume.
- Aspiring teachers planning a career as teachers gain deeper understanding of different areas of innovative teaching approaches and child development.
- The curriculum of the teaching program is updated and checks the boxes of complete student understanding.
- Complete student support with study materials is available for the smooth running of the course.
- Financial support in the form of Educational Loan is available for the deserving students.
- Full guidance on exams with the necessary materials is an added advantage with Global Academy.
- Students are made into groups which help them to stay connected and updated by creating friend circles.
Sri Venkateswara University was established in 1954 at Tirupati. The founder of the university is Late Sri Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu. He had a vision on what the university should sustain. The success stories by the aluminates made a remarkable growth in the reputation and trust for the university by the students. The university was accredited by NAAC in 2020 with A+ Grade, also it was ranked 68th overall in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2020. The university contemplates inclusive academic quality by adopting an intergraded approach linking students, staff and community. More than 100 colleges are affiliated with the university across the state.
Interested candidates need to attain 50% minimum in UG and PG. No age limit for interested candidates.
The Sri Venkateswara University is offering Regular 2 Years M.Ed course. Exams will be held in the exams centers at B.Ed colleges at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Mark Sheets of SSLC, Plus Two, UG consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 3 years, PG consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 2 years (if applicable), B. Ed certificate, Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate.
M.Ed course from Sri Venkateswara University is approved by UGC, UPSC, Kerala PSC and AIU. The course certificate is valid across the globe.
Obtaining a M.Ed degree makes one eligible to work as a teacher in senior secondary schools and high schools/secondary schools. In India this requirement is the same for both government and private schools. An M.Ed is mandatory to get employed as a post graduate teacher (PGT). After completing an M.Ed degree one can start working on multiple fields, teaching being the most common one. After pursuing M.Ed, candidates can opt for both private and government jobs. Not just teaching, candidates can opt for other professions as well like administrator or counselor. Popular job prospects for M.Ed graduates are Teacher , Primary School Teacher, High School Teacher, High School Principal, Administrative , Principal / Headmaster Coordinator, etc
Documents are listed below:
Mark Sheets of SSLC, Plus Two, UG consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 3 years, PG consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 2 years (if applicable), Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate.