We at global academy standby by what we promise to prepare, global teachers who will be able to teach and inspire the future generation and to do so we provide excellent teacher training that ensures deep understanding of education and training and equips the trainees with the current methodologies and the latest skills which help to bring in the creativity and innovation in their teaching which will shape the tender minds in a constructive environment.
- Successful candidates will receive the Bangalore University certificate, adding value to their resume.
- Aspiring teachers planning a career as teachers gain deeper understanding of different areas of innovative teaching approaches and child development.
- The curriculum of the teaching program is updated and checks the boxes of complete student understanding.
- Complete student support with study materials is available for the smooth running of the course.
- Financial support in the form of Educational Loan is available for the deserving students.
- Full guidance on exams with the necessary materials is an added advantage with Global Academy.
- Students are made into groups which help them to stay connected and updated by creating friend circles.
Interested candidates need to attain 50% minimum for their UG/PG (45% min for students under reservation). No age limit for the aspirants.
B.Ed offered by Banglore University is a 2 years course. It is in regular mode divided into 4 semesters. Exams will be commenced at B.Ed College, Bangalore in the month of December and June.
University is providing most diversified subjects for the B.Ed candidates which include English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Natural Science, Computer Science, Social Science and Commerce.
The original academic documents need to be produced during the time of admission. The necessary documents are Mark Sheets of SSLC, Plus Two, UG consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 3 years, PG Consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 2 years (if applicable), Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate
B.Ed course from Bangalore University is approved by UGC, UPSC, Kerala PSC, NCTE and AIU. The course certificate in valid across the globe.
Teaching is one of the respected professions in the world as they play a vital role in a student’s life. Teachers are in demand in both private and government sectors. After earning B.Ed degree, you will be eligible to get job in secondary and higher secondary schools.
After pursuing B.Ed you will get offered a teaching job as a permanent, temporary, part-time or full-time as per your interest. With B.Ed degree you can work in Schools, Education Department, Coaching Centers, Education consultancies, home and private tuitions, etc.
Apart from teaching in schools, you can open your own coaching institutions where you can provide tuitions to the students. This will only improve your teaching skills and knowledge but also enable you to earn more.
You can also work as academic content writers or academic counselors.
Interested candidates can also pursue higher studies in this field. Master of Education (M.Ed) is the postgraduate higher specialized course which students can pursue after the completion of B.Ed. You can also do Ph.D after the completion of M.Ed.