Site logo



Toll Free No: 1800 123 2893

B.Ed for Special Education

Course Details

If you are interested in the profession of teaching, we can help you become teachers. We have excellent tie up with universities that provide Degrees in Education. We offer admissions for B. Ed and M. Ed.

Admission process

You can apply for courses through Global Academy for Distance Education. When you do so, you are guaranteed of approved and genuine courses from recognized universities in India. Any doubts you might have of this can be resolved directly through our communication portals. You are also eligible for free course counseling. To get this service, please fill out the form.  

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

We have NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), DSERT (Department of State Educational Research and Training, Karnataka) and CIVT (Central Institute of Vocational Training, Delhi).

No, B Ed Admission helps you to get direct admission in B.Ed course, so No Entrance Exam, No Merit List – it will be a direct admission.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a degree course so the candidate must have at least Graduation Degree or Post-Graduation Degree with 50% marks for general candidates and 47% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates.

No, you don’t need any teaching experience to pursue B.Ed course.

Yes, the candidate should have 50% marks either in graduation or post-graduation degree.

The duration of B.Ed course is 2 years throughout India as per notification by the NCTE.

The following documents are required to apply for the admission in B.Ed course.

  • 10th class Certificate and Mark sheet
  • 12th class Certificate and Mark sheet
  • Graduation Mark sheets (all years)
  • Provisional Certificate or Graduation Degree Certificate
  • PG Mark sheet (if applicable)
  • Provisional Certificate or Master Degree Certificate (if applicable)
  • TC & Migration Certificate
  • Photographs of the candidate
  • ID Proof

Yes, the teaching practice is one of the most important part of the B.Ed course. If you skip there may be penalty by the University. Duration of the teaching practice is 1 month.

Yes. You can register using copies of the documents. But have to submit the original mark sheets and degree certificates within a couple of months of admission.

Global Academy for Distance education strive to provide best educational services to our students. Our experience in the educational field and our reliability makes us the best