About The Course
The PG Diploma for Pre and Primary teacher training course is appropriate for working and pre-primary teachers looking for an enhanced career in pre-primary teaching industry. The teachers who are planning to be pre-primary teachers must undergo professional teachers training because pre-primary education is considered as a vital step in laying the foundation for all the future learning of a child.
Maximum duration of the course is 12 months
Is this the Right Course for me?
Achieve your Dreams wIth
- Phase 1 : Early Childhood Education
- Phase 2 : Learning and Teaching
- Phase 3 : Proficiency in English Language
- Phase 4 : Arithmetic
- Phase 5 : Exercise in Practical Life
- Phase 6 : Child Development and Learning
- Phase 7 : Method of Teaching
- Phase 8 : Understanding Science
- Phase 9 : Record work
- Phase 10 : Record work
- Phase 11 : Record work
- Phase 12 : Record work
Documents are listed below:
Mark Sheets of SSLC, Plus Two, UG consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 3 years, PG Consolidated Degree and individual mark sheets of 2 years (if applicable), Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate needs to be submitted.